Alexis Sánchez lands in Milan to sign for Inter
The Chile international can finally bring to an end his Manchester United nightmare as he joins another Old Trafford exiter in the Serie A team.
Alexis Sanchez landed in Milan on Wednesday and is expected to complete a loan move from Manchester United to Inter.
Inter welcome Sanchez
Sanchez has yet to feature for United this term, having fallen out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Inter have already signed one forward from Old Trafford in August, landing Romelu Lukaku for a club-record fee of €80 million (£74m).
Chile international Sanchez has endured a miserable time in Manchester since his arrival in January 2018, scoring three Premier League goals in 32 appearances.
The former Arsenal attacker looks set for a return to Serie A, having represented Udinese between 2008 and 2011, and a reunion with Lukaku under new Nerazzurri boss Antonio Conte.
Sanchez was snapped in Milan after flying into Italy, with the 30-year-old expected to undergo a medical imminently.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUMOUR MILL Saudi crown prince to make new Man United offer - rumours
- Manchester United won't wait 30 years for title – Solskjaer aims dig at Liverpool
- MALLORCA 1 - 0 REAL MADRID "We didn't lack motivation or intensity” - Marcelo after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca
- LALIGA Mallorca record famous win over Real Madrid
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester City Manchester City back in the groove
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Joao Félix out with sprained ankle