Dembélé rejects offer to move to PSG complicating Neymar transfer
The French forward is key to Neymar returning to the Camp Nou, but Dembélé is determined to stay at Barça.
Unless there is a major change in the situation, based on throwing cash at the problem, Dembélé is not going be part of the operation to bring Neymar back to Barcelona from PSG.
Dembélé wants to stay at Barcelona
The French forward is determined to stay at Barça and is refusing to form part of the deal. In fact, Dembélé, contrary to what has been published in French outlet Le Parisien, made his position clear to PSG coach Thomas Tuchel some time ago, and has not changed his stance in the least since then.
Dembélé wants to make a success of his career at Barça and does not want to move to PSG as part of a deal to bring Neymar to the Camp Nou.
Barcelona's Neymar plans in disarray
Dembélé's refusal is a disaster for Barcelona's plans to bring back Neymar, which had previously suffered Coutinho's rejection of a move to Paris, choosing to go to Bayern on loan. Now Barcelona have to either find a way to convince the Frenchman, or find a last minute alternative...
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"