Hazard returns to Real Madrid training
Hazard returned to the pitch at Valdebebas on Friday ahead of the Villarreal game on Sunday but worked out on his own and remains out of contention.
Eden Hazard returned to Real Madrid training on Friday but worked out on his own as he remains out of contention for a place in Zinedine Zidane's matchday squad.
The Belgian stepped up his recovery on Friday with the return to the field but is out of Real Madrid's game against Villarrea. He suffered a thigh injury before the end of Madrid's preseason and is yet to make his debut for the club he joined in the summer.
Real Madrid have played twice now this season without Hazard and have beaten Celta Vigo in Balaídos before drawing with Villarreal at the Santiago Bernabéu last weekend. Hazard injured himself in the middle of August and the timeframe given was three to four weeks. He will miss the trip to Villarreal but should return after the international break.
Asensio, Brahim, James, Isco and Rodrygo remain out.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Real Madrid, Barça and Juventus issue joint statement denouncing 'threats'
- REAL MADRID Ramos out of crucial Real Madrid match against Sevilla
- LALIGA When was Barcelona's last defeat to Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou?
- Premier League Leeds United vs Tottenham: Premier League live
- BARCELONA Barcelona attempt to sign De Ligt for a second time
- 2022 World Cup Five key sustainability features connected with Qatar 2022