Fiorentina director lets slip that Bruno Fernandes will move to Real Madrid
Daniele Pradè, Fiorentina's sporting director, gives Bruno Fernandes to Real Madrid as a done deal with the transfer window ticking down.
Real Madrid remain active in the transfer market and the latest news from that side of things comes from Italy. Fiorentina's sporting director, Daniele Pradé, says Bruno Fernandes will move to the Santiago Bernabéu.
"Bruno Fernandes will go to Real Madrid for €70 million," said Pradé to Corriere dello Sport when he was asked about rumours of interest in Sporting Club de Portugal midfielder Raphinha.
"Sporting could be finished in the market because Bruno Fernandes will go to Real Madrid €70 million" was his response during the presentation for most recent signing Dalbert.
AS reported previously that Sporting and Real Madrd were in contact after Jorge Mendes offered the midfielder to the club. He scored 32 goals in 53 games last season and could be the answer to Zidane's Pogba dilemma as he awaits midfield reinforcement.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"