Rakitic and Todibo accept PSG move but not Dembélé claim L'Equipe
According to the French sports outlet, the Croatian and French players have accepted a move to the Ligue 1 side but Dembélé refuses the move.
Negotiations are ongoing as Barcelona and PSG look for a solution to the Neymar situation with French sports daily L'Equipe maintaining that two of the three players which Barça hope to use as part of the deal have accepted to make the move to the French capital.
According to the French publication, Ivan Rakitic and Jean Clair Todibo have given their approval to the switch with Ousmane Dembélé resisting any attempts despite the overtures of PSG boss Thomas Tuchel to convince the player to move to Ligue 1.
PSG's sporting director Leonardo de Araujo affirmed after the Metz-PSG Ligue 1 clash that at no time has there been an agreement with Barcelona and that the ball was firmly in the Catalan sides court as he maintained that the Parisian side are still waiting for the LaLiga side to make a satisfactory offer which would see Neymar return to the Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We will destroy America”
- MLS Jonathan dos Santos to miss LA Galaxy’s debut due to an injury
- MANCHESTER CITY City to use Wanda Metropolitano ahead of Madrid UCL clash
- Laliga Atlético recover third place as Joao Felix finds the net
- Ajax Ajax sign Ziyech replacement Antony in €21.75m deal
- Premier League Solskjaer hails Fernandes effect after Man Utd win over Watford