Rakitic and Todibo accept PSG move but not Dembélé claim L'Equipe
According to the French sports outlet, the Croatian and French players have accepted a move to the Ligue 1 side but Dembélé refuses the move.
Negotiations are ongoing as Barcelona and PSG look for a solution to the Neymar situation with French sports daily L'Equipe maintaining that two of the three players which Barça hope to use as part of the deal have accepted to make the move to the French capital.
According to the French publication, Ivan Rakitic and Jean Clair Todibo have given their approval to the switch with Ousmane Dembélé resisting any attempts despite the overtures of PSG boss Thomas Tuchel to convince the player to move to Ligue 1.
PSG's sporting director Leonardo de Araujo affirmed after the Metz-PSG Ligue 1 clash that at no time has there been an agreement with Barcelona and that the ball was firmly in the Catalan sides court as he maintained that the Parisian side are still waiting for the LaLiga side to make a satisfactory offer which would see Neymar return to the Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Luis Suárez: "I was keen to find out what it means to play for Atleti"
- UEFA SUPER CUP UEFA pleased as fan-attended Super Cup runs 'smoothly'
- LALIGA Barcelona still have a squad capable of challenging – Zidane
- BARCELONA Messi's Last Dance: The records the Barcelona star can break – and what could hold him back
- Transfer market Depay in pole position for Barcelona move, Man Utd want Sancho and Telles
- BOXING McGregor claims his next fight is against Pacquiao