Canary Wharf to Times Square: World Cup 2022 logo launch
The most prominent giant screens around the globe with play host to a simultaneous presentation of the Qatari logo.
The team behind Qatar 2022 will present their official logo to everyone around the world simultaneously and in a very original way. The big reveal will be via the most prominent giant digital screens in more than 20 locations across the globe, all at exactly the same time.
The exact time will be 20:22 in Doha, which is one hour ahead of European Central Time on Tuesday 3 September. This is yet another step being taken by the Qataris to turn the 2022 World Cup into a truly exceptional event.
Here is the list of places where the logo will be screened:
• Doha: Katara, Souq Waqif, Sheraton Hotel and Torch Doha • Kuwait: Kuwait Tower • Oman: Oman Opera • Lebanon: Al Rawsha Rock • Jordan: Le Royal Amman Hotel • Iraq: Baghdad Tower • Tunisia: Hammamat City • Algeria: Algeria Opera • Morocco: Al Rebat Cornish Jumbo • Argentina: General Paz and August 15, Buenos Aires • Brazil: Metro Domination Sé Station, Sao Paulo • Chile: Av Kennedy / Padre Hurtado, Santiago • England: Westfield Stratford City / Four Dials, Westfield Square, Canary Wharf and Leicester Square, London • France: Gare du Nord, Paris • Germany: Berlin train station • India: Babulnath crossing, Mumbai • Italy: Sempione, Arco della pace, Milan • Mexico: main streets of Mexico City • Russia, Noviy Arbat 2, Moscow • South Africa, Alice Lane, Sandton, Johannesburg • South Korea, Coex Crown, Seoul • Spain, Callao, Madrid • Turkey: city screens • United States: Times Square
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"