Jesé Rodríguez poised to join Sporting CP on loan
The 26-year-old once again will need to secure playing time away from Parc des Princes with the Canary Islander not fitting in with Tuchel's plans.
Jesé Rodríguez is poised to swap the red, white and blue of Paris Saint-Germain for the green and white of Sporting Lisbon with the Canary Islander in the Portuguese capital ahead of penning a loan deal with Sporting.
The striker arrived at Lisbon's Humberto Delgado Airport at 1800 local time and Portuguese sports daily Record report that Spanish forward's arrival will help strengthen Sporting Clube de Portugal's attacking options as he moves to the Jose Alvalade on a season long loan deal from Paris Saint-Germain. Upon arrival in Lisbon, the player declined to speak to the media and referred to a future press conference when he will be presented as a new Sporting CP player.
The 26-year-old Spanish player arrives on a season loan with the Liga Nos outfit having an option to buy.
Te recomendamos en English
- UEFA commits to 12 host cities for delayed Euro 2020
- COPA DEL REY Rayo Vallecano 1-2 Barcelona: result, summary and goals
- INTER MILAN Conte glad as Lukaku shows anger after Ibrahimovic outburst
- Football AFC draw sets up impressive clashes
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Third stimulus check: what will the minimum age be to claim payment?
- UNITED STATES Third stimulus check: when is it expected to be approved?