Jesé Rodríguez poised to join Sporting CP on loan
The 26-year-old once again will need to secure playing time away from Parc des Princes with the Canary Islander not fitting in with Tuchel's plans.
Jesé Rodríguez is poised to swap the red, white and blue of Paris Saint-Germain for the green and white of Sporting Lisbon with the Canary Islander in the Portuguese capital ahead of penning a loan deal with Sporting.
The striker arrived at Lisbon's Humberto Delgado Airport at 1800 local time and Portuguese sports daily Record report that Spanish forward's arrival will help strengthen Sporting Clube de Portugal's attacking options as he moves to the Jose Alvalade on a season long loan deal from Paris Saint-Germain. Upon arrival in Lisbon, the player declined to speak to the media and referred to a future press conference when he will be presented as a new Sporting CP player.
The 26-year-old Spanish player arrives on a season loan with the Liga Nos outfit having an option to buy.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We compete in this league without investing in expensive players”
- MLS David Beckham and Rodolfo Pizarro out for dinner ahead of Inter Miami’s debut
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? The question Alexander Zverev asked in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Ronaldo, Georgina enjoy day with family as Cristiano Jr debuts on Instagram
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea vs Bayern Munich live!