Christian Pulisic arrives in USA ahead of Mexico clash
The Chelsea 20-year-old winger has joined the US men's national team for the upcoming friendlies against Mexico and Uruguay during FIFA date.
Many eyes were focused on Chelsea's shining star, Christian Pulisic, as he arrived with the United States men's national team for international duty. The Americans will play their Gold Cup rematch against Mexico and will also face Conmebol's Uruguay.
The US starlet joined his international teammates to prepare for both FIFA friendlies where Gregg Berhalter's side will seek to redeem themselves after losing the Concacaf Classic in the Gold Cup final.
The USMNT prepare to partner McKennie and Pulisic in attack to complicate things for the Mexican team. The 20-year-old winger is getting used to the Premier League, although Chelsea are having a slow start to the season, with just one victory from four.
- United States of America
The US team is already in New Jersey getting ready for the game against Mexico on Friday, 6 September at the MetLife Stadium, where both sides target qualification directly to the final hex.
The US men's national team newbies for this FIFA date are Miles Robinson, Paxton Pomykal and Ajax player, Sergiño Dest, who joined their first training session with the first team.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Serena Williams future concern after French Open withdrawal
- NBA FINALS 2020, LAKERS-HEAT LA Lakers - Miami Heat: Times, TV and how to watch on TV
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?