LAFC captain Carlos Vela without a definite return date
The LAFC captain was sidelined with a hamstring injury against Minnesota United; however, there is not a timetable for Vela's return with the team.
Vela was forced to miss the match due to a hamstring injury picked up in El Trafico. And the timeline for Carlos Vela recovery is still unknown with coach Bob Bradley unable to answer questions on when the Mexican striker will rejoin the team after his first week in treatment.
"It is too early to know if Carlos can play. He is making progress, but we are not going to run, it's too early to make a decision in that regard," said the LAFC coach.
With that in mind, it's not clear if Los Angeles FC will be able to count on their captain for the match against Orlando City, an absence that Bradley knows to be significant but not critical.
"We all know that Carlos is an essential element for the team, for goals, assists, and everything he creates for us. But when you are a good team, the rivals come with a good plan, and it's a challenge to decipher those situations without Carlos too," stated coach Bradley.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match