Emre Can and Mandzukic omitted from Juve Champions League squad
New Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri has named his 25 man squad as stipulated by UEFA with the players who will participate in the 2019-20 Champions League.
Both German international Emre Can and Croatian striker Mario Mandzukic have been left out of Juventus' 25 man squad ahead of the 2019-20 Champions League group stage games.
Veteran defender and team captain Giorgio Chiellini is also omitted with the 35-year-old suffering a serious cruciate ligament injury that will rule him out for the bulk of the new season.
The Serie A side published their 25 man list shortly before 20.00 on Tuesday evening with veteran keeper Gianluigi Buffon back in a Juve European squad list which also included Argentina international Paolo Dybala, despite earlier veiled messages from Sarri that the striker may be excluded.
Juventus are in Group D of the competition and will face Atletico Madrid, Lokomotive Moscow and Bayer Leverkusen.
Full Juventus 2019-20 UEFA Champions League squad:
1 Szczesny: 2 De Sciglio: 4 De Ligt: 5 Pjanic: 6 Khedira: 7 Ronaldo: 8 Ramsey: 10 Dybala: 11 Douglas Costa: 12 Alex Sandro: 13 Danilo: 14 Matuidi: 16 Cuadrado: 19 Bonucci: 21 Higuain
24 Rugani: 25 Rabiot: 28 Demiral: 30 Bentancur: 31 Pinsoglio: 33 Bernardeschi: 77 Buffon
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Isco in the midst of another baffling season at Real Madrid
- CHELSEA Lampard looking at the bigger picture with Pulisic
- Serie A Ancelotti thanks De Laurentiis for clearing up Napoli 'lies'
- BARCELONA Vidal on tattoos, his mo-hawk and some advice for Dembélé
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo, Vinicius wanted by Brazil in January
- MANCHESTER UNITED Greenwood signs new Man United contract