Pulisic refers to Zlatan as he answers who's better him or Hirving Lozano
Christian Pulisic was asked who is better, him or the young Mexican gem, Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano - his answer is one for the books.
To compare players is an everyday kind of thing, with Christian Pulisic and Hirving Lozano being two of the latest to be compared, as both are important players for their respective national teams.
But the answer the young American star Christian Pulisic gave when asked about who was a better player, himself or Hirving Lozano, was one for the books.
Christian Pulisic was asked who is the better player, him or Mexican star Hirving Lozano, and the #USMNT star had a hilarious response to the comparison to the #ElTri standout: pic.twitter.com/JiOs3fSpNZ— Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves) September 4, 2019
Pulisic' response gave no space to debate as he's not looking to hype any rivalry between the two. Both Pulisic and 'Chucky' Lozano are considered the best of the next generation for the USMNT and for Mexico, and with the rematch of the Gold Cup final on Friday, coach Berhalter knows where he wants the new Chelsea player to win the comparison battle with Napoli's latest addition.
"We want him to be able to affect games in a number of different ways, we want to be able to isolate him one vs. one at times, but we also want him getting the ball between the lines," resolved Gregg Berhalter.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- REAL MADRID Asensio is back in the equation at Real Madrid
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event