Juventus want Cuadrado to play at right-back this season
The Colombian has only played 19 minutes so far for Juventus this season, and is set for talks to discuss his future.
Juan Cuadrado says he is set to hold talks with Juventus over his future at the club.
The winger has only played 19 minutes of the 2019-20 Serie A season under new coach Maurizio Sarri.
Juventus want Cuadrado to play at right-back
Cuadrado is reportedly set to be used as a right-back following the sale of Joao Cancelo to Manchester City.
But Danilo moved in the opposite direction and Juve also have Mattia De Sciglio as an option in that position.
Cuadrado's opportunities to play as a wide attacker could also be limited with Juve boasting Douglas Costa and Federico Bernardeschi in their squad.
The 31-year-old's contract is expiring and Cuadrado confirmed he will sit down with the club after the international break.
Cuadrado has one year left on his contract
"I'm very happy and grateful, I have one year left with Juventus," he told reporters.
"As soon as I return we have a meeting to see what happens. I'm in the hands of God to make the best decision."
Cuadrado started for Colombia as they earned a 2-2 draw with Brazil in Miami on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG - REAL MADRID Official: PSG's Cavani and Mbappé to miss Real Madrid game
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Liverpool are the team to beat in Europe, says Napoli coach Ancelotti
- BAYERN MUNICH Coutinho: "Bayern is more of a close-knit family than my previous clubs"
- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP Liverpool could face Mexico's Monterrey in Club World Cup semi-final
- REAL MADRID Ødegaard: "I felt it wouldn't be good for me to go back to Real Madrid"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Messi challenge is what Dortmund want – Reus