Juventus want Cuadrado to play at right-back this season
The Colombian has only played 19 minutes so far for Juventus this season, and is set for talks to discuss his future.
Juan Cuadrado says he is set to hold talks with Juventus over his future at the club.
The winger has only played 19 minutes of the 2019-20 Serie A season under new coach Maurizio Sarri.
Juventus want Cuadrado to play at right-back
Cuadrado is reportedly set to be used as a right-back following the sale of Joao Cancelo to Manchester City.
But Danilo moved in the opposite direction and Juve also have Mattia De Sciglio as an option in that position.
Cuadrado's opportunities to play as a wide attacker could also be limited with Juve boasting Douglas Costa and Federico Bernardeschi in their squad.
The 31-year-old's contract is expiring and Cuadrado confirmed he will sit down with the club after the international break.
Cuadrado has one year left on his contract
"I'm very happy and grateful, I have one year left with Juventus," he told reporters.
"As soon as I return we have a meeting to see what happens. I'm in the hands of God to make the best decision."
Cuadrado started for Colombia as they earned a 2-2 draw with Brazil in Miami on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We compete in this league without investing in expensive players”
- MLS David Beckham and Rodolfo Pizarro out for dinner ahead of Inter Miami’s debut
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? The question Alexander Zverev asked in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Ronaldo, Georgina enjoy day with family as Cristiano Jr debuts on Instagram
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea vs Bayern Munich live!