Juventus want Cuadrado to play at right-back this season
The Colombian has only played 19 minutes so far for Juventus this season, and is set for talks to discuss his future.
Juan Cuadrado says he is set to hold talks with Juventus over his future at the club.
The winger has only played 19 minutes of the 2019-20 Serie A season under new coach Maurizio Sarri.
Juventus want Cuadrado to play at right-back
Cuadrado is reportedly set to be used as a right-back following the sale of Joao Cancelo to Manchester City.
But Danilo moved in the opposite direction and Juve also have Mattia De Sciglio as an option in that position.
Cuadrado's opportunities to play as a wide attacker could also be limited with Juve boasting Douglas Costa and Federico Bernardeschi in their squad.
The 31-year-old's contract is expiring and Cuadrado confirmed he will sit down with the club after the international break.
Cuadrado has one year left on his contract
"I'm very happy and grateful, I have one year left with Juventus," he told reporters.
"As soon as I return we have a meeting to see what happens. I'm in the hands of God to make the best decision."
Cuadrado started for Colombia as they earned a 2-2 draw with Brazil in Miami on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: 20 January could be a key date for a new round of payments
- US Election 2020 Biden announces first nominations for White House cabinet
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in December?
- us news US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, results, cases, latest news
- Champions League Juventus vs Ferencvaros: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- FOOTBALL Zlatan Ibrahimovic attacks EA Sports for using his image