Messi edges out Cristiano in new FIFA 2020 ratings
The Argentine striker has been awarded with the highest player rating on the new EA Sports game which is set for a global release on September 27.
FC Barcelona striker Leo Messi will be the highest rated player on the future FIFA 20 video game by EA Sports (Electronic Arts). The Rosario born forward leads Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo with París Saint-Germain striker Neymar completing the podium with Real Madrid's new signing Eden Hazard in fourth place.
EA Sports confirmed their Top 100 players for the new and eagerly awaited version of their classic as FIFA 20 hits the stores at the end of September. Messi has been awarded an overall score of 94 (with ponts being awarded for skills such as passing, shooting, dribbling ...) Cristiano Ronaldo secures a total of 93; Neymar is on 92 with Eden Hazard allocated a total of 91.
Top 100 #FIFA20 player #ratings (finally) revealed!— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) September 9, 2019
6. Jan Oblak
11 - 100: https://t.co/rDjYQbOtGc pic.twitter.com/nKOfFFcgLv
Atlético Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak is the first keeper on the list with the Slovenian stopper awarded a grand total of 91 points. Other LaLiga stars to rank highly in the listing are Croatian play-maker Luka Modric on 90 with the Madrid player sharing a points tally with Barça's Marc-André ter Stegen.
Fans of the video game can access a taster of FIFA 2020 with free demo modes of Volta Football and 11v11 Kick Off.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener