Beckham eyes Zidane for his Inter Miami MLS side
The pair played together at Real Madrid and still maintain a cordial relationship with the former England captain now overseeing his new MLS franchise.
David Beckham is still working with his backroom staff on putting together the pieces for his new MLS side in Miami (Florida) with Inter Miami set to make their MLS debut in the 2020 season.
The Florida based club have already started the recruitment process for the players who will wear the pink and black, but have yet to decide on who will sit on the bench at Lochkart Stadium where the side will play for two seasons during the period where a bespoke stadium close to Miami International airport, currently dubbed Miami Freedom Park will be constructed.
Sources in the UK claim that Beckham has set his sights on securing French coach Zinedine Zidane to oversee the new project in a coaching capacity. The French manager abandoned Real Madrid in May 2018 after winning the Champions League only to return to the club earlier this year following the dismissal of Santiago Solari.
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS