Mario Kart 8 helped Griezmann integrate with Barça squad
The French striker purchased a Nintendo Switch during Barcelona's summer tour of Japan and the forward now participates in contests with fellow squad members.
Many are anxious to see how Antoine Griezmann adapts at Camp Nou following mixed early season displays: dazzling at home to Real Betis coupled with rather anonymous performances away to Bilbao and Osasuna.
It's expected that in the next two games (Valencia in LaLiga and Dortmund in the Champions League) fellow strikers Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi will be back from injury with further scrutiny then inevitable.
Griezmann has established a close relationship with compatriot Ousmane Dembélé and it was the winger who encouraged the new signing to acquire a Nintendo Switch and join the internal Barça Mario Kart 8 group where he plays with Sergi Roberto, Carles Aleñá, Dembélé and Gerard Piqué with the gaming helping the striker forge better relationships with his team mates.
The former Atlético Madrid striker is a well known fan of video games with dances from the successful video game Fortnite inspiring many of the French striker's goal celebrations when playing with the Wanda Metropolitano outfit.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim