Courtois' agent detained by police in Monaco
The Belgian prosecutor's office claimed that the individual was held due to "money laundering relating to the sale of football players".
The Belgian prosecutor's office confirmed a series of raids in Monaco, Liege and London with two detained relating to charges of alleged money laundering with local media outlets claiming that Christophe Henrotay (Thibaut Courtois' agent and that of former Atlético player Yannik Carrasco) is one of the detained men.
"The situation principally is focusing on money laundering relating to the sale of football players" stated the Belgian prosecutor's office.
The other detained individual is an agent who is reported to represent players currently on the books with AS Monaco and Belgian side Standard Liege.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?