Courtois' agent detained by police in Monaco
The Belgian prosecutor's office claimed that the individual was held due to "money laundering relating to the sale of football players".
The Belgian prosecutor's office confirmed a series of raids in Monaco, Liege and London with two detained relating to charges of alleged money laundering with local media outlets claiming that Christophe Henrotay (Thibaut Courtois' agent and that of former Atlético player Yannik Carrasco) is one of the detained men.
"The situation principally is focusing on money laundering relating to the sale of football players" stated the Belgian prosecutor's office.
The other detained individual is an agent who is reported to represent players currently on the books with AS Monaco and Belgian side Standard Liege.
Te recomendamos en English
- Conte banned for two games after referee rant in Udinese stalemate
- US NEWS $3,000/$3,600 child tax credit: who would be eligible?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Golden State stimulus: can I apply for California check yet?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?