Courtois' agent detained by police in Monaco
The Belgian prosecutor's office claimed that the individual was held due to "money laundering relating to the sale of football players".
The Belgian prosecutor's office confirmed a series of raids in Monaco, Liege and London with two detained relating to charges of alleged money laundering with local media outlets claiming that Christophe Henrotay (Thibaut Courtois' agent and that of former Atlético player Yannik Carrasco) is one of the detained men.
"The situation principally is focusing on money laundering relating to the sale of football players" stated the Belgian prosecutor's office.
The other detained individual is an agent who is reported to represent players currently on the books with AS Monaco and Belgian side Standard Liege.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus: Tennis Djokovic kept Covid-19 lockdown training quiet to avoid riling rivals
- Memorial Day Memorial day 2020: Best sales to shop on Memorial Day Monday
- CORONAVIRUS Will there be another stimulus check in June?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: what's the latest news on the HEROES payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: is White House moving for it to arrive soon?
- Coronavirus Memorial Day 2020: what is open on Monday? post offices, UPX, Fedex...