Coutinho is going to show what he can do for Bayern - Pavard
Benjamin Pavard believes Philippe Coutinho can be the difference-maker for Bayern Munich in their biggest matches.
Philippe Coutinho will make the difference for Bayern Munich once he is fully up to speed, according to team-mate Benjamin Pavard.
'Little wizard' Coutinho
Brazil international Coutinho joined Bayern from Barcelona on an initial season-long loan last month and featured twice in the Bundesliga before heading away on international duty.
Pavard, a fellow new signing, acknowledges the former Liverpool man may need some time to rediscover his best form but believes he will then have a huge impact.
Asked to describe Coutinho, Pavard told Sky Sport: "A little wizard! He is very discreet and really personable. First of all, a really fine guy. And of course a very good footballer.
"It's very hard to get him off the ball. He's not 100 per cent yet - he probably needs some more games because he joined the team very late.
"But I'm sure, in a few weeks, we will see the world-class footballer Coutinho.
"Of course [he can make the difference]. I now know him from a few training sessions and I have no doubt about that. He has incredible quality and will show it to everyone."
Te recomendamos en English
- No group stages, EFL Cup or Nations League? Suggestions for a post-coronavirus football 'reform'
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Di María discusses the impact on his life and family
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- CORONAVIRUS | TRANSFERS Coronavirus: Lavish spending and huge wages to be a thing of the past
- Coronavirus Social unrest spreads in Italy as coronavirus lockdown nears fourth week