Josef Martinez scoring streak earns him Player of the Month
The Atlanta United striker is going through a nice scoring streak as he adds 13 games founding the back of the net getting six goals in five games in August.
Martinez is going through a great moment, setting records left and right, besides having a scoring path of 13 games netting a goal, earning him the 'Best Player of the Month' in a consecutive way, as he already received the honor in July.
Josef scored six goals in the five games played in August, a streak it's expected he can keep for September to increase the record he's so far breaking.
The Atlanta United striker is in the fight to be crowned scorer of the season, to repeat what he achieved on the MLS last campaign, a battle that won't be easy as Josef contenders are Carlos Vela, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with the LAFC captain leading the scoring table with 27 goals, while Martinez adds a total of 23 tied with the LA Galaxy star.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim