Josef Martinez scoring streak earns him Player of the Month
The Atlanta United striker is going through a nice scoring streak as he adds 13 games founding the back of the net getting six goals in five games in August.
Martinez is going through a great moment, setting records left and right, besides having a scoring path of 13 games netting a goal, earning him the 'Best Player of the Month' in a consecutive way, as he already received the honor in July.
Josef scored six goals in the five games played in August, a streak it's expected he can keep for September to increase the record he's so far breaking.
The Atlanta United striker is in the fight to be crowned scorer of the season, to repeat what he achieved on the MLS last campaign, a battle that won't be easy as Josef contenders are Carlos Vela, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with the LAFC captain leading the scoring table with 27 goals, while Martinez adds a total of 23 tied with the LA Galaxy star.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Emmy Awards Which shows have won the most Emmys of all time?
- CORONAVIRUS $300 unemployment benefits: which states are still paying it?
- US News Ruth Bader Ginsburg death: Trump vows to fill vacancy "without delay"
- ROSH HASHANAH Rosh Hashanah Jewish holiday 2020: what does ‘Shana Tova’ mean?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?