Josef Martinez scoring streak earns him Player of the Month
The Atlanta United striker is going through a nice scoring streak as he adds 13 games founding the back of the net getting six goals in five games in August.
Martinez is going through a great moment, setting records left and right, besides having a scoring path of 13 games netting a goal, earning him the 'Best Player of the Month' in a consecutive way, as he already received the honor in July.
Josef scored six goals in the five games played in August, a streak it's expected he can keep for September to increase the record he's so far breaking.
The Atlanta United striker is in the fight to be crowned scorer of the season, to repeat what he achieved on the MLS last campaign, a battle that won't be easy as Josef contenders are Carlos Vela, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with the LAFC captain leading the scoring table with 27 goals, while Martinez adds a total of 23 tied with the LA Galaxy star.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?