Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the Swedish Lion finds his cub
The LA Galaxy captain has taken the 17-year-old forward, Efrain Alvarez under his wing, becoming like a mentor for the youngster as he sees potential in him.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is known for his explosive personality, he's somehow always involved in some storm, but for Efrain Alvarez, LA Galaxy 17-year-old forward, the Swedish Lion has shown a different side of him.
Alavarez' father, Cresencio, said to ESPN, Tom Marshall the Swedish Lion has taken his son under his wing becoming the best teacher the youngster, who has made ten appearances with LA Galaxy with five been as a starter, could ever have.
"Zlatan treats Efrain as if he was his cub," said Cresencio.
- United States of America
For his part, Efrain Alvarez also said to ESPN, Zlatan is like his mentor, since the start the Swede has always wanted to help him and gives him advice because he wants Efrain to learn, sharing what the LA Galaxy captain told him.
"If you need help, I'll help you; I just want the best for you. I know the potential you have, so I'm coming to help you; I'm not coming to hurt you or damage you. Other players, I kill them, but with you I see potential, so I'm trying to help you," were Zlatan's words to Alvarez.
With Zlatan on his side, Efrain Alvarez has a bright future coming his way, as he'll be ready for whatever comes with a master teacher like the Swede.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires