Alphonse Areola begins training and will be unveiled tomorrow
Real Madrid's new goalkeeper arrived in the Spanish capital yesterday and trained for the first time in Valdebebas this morning. He will be presented on Friday.
Alphonse Areola will be officially presented by Real Madrid tomorrow. The French goalkeeper, who arrived in the Spanish capital yesterday after completing international duty with France, took part in his first session with Zidane's team this morning as Madrid gear up for Saturday's meeting with Levante. France internationals Areola and Raphaël Varane were both absent from yesterday's session.
Areola to be presented at the Bernabéu on Friday
The keeper, who was brought in as a replacement for Keylor Navas, will be unveiled at the Santiago Bernabéu on Friday. Diario AS understands that the president's lounge at the Bernabéu is being prepared for Areola's presentation although there is no official word from the club about what time the event will start. Presumably, it will be early afternoon after the squad has completed training
Te recomendamos en English
- Varane takes blame for defeat to Manchester City
- I am the coach of Real Madrid, that's it – Zidane dismisses doubts over his future
- Champions League Lyon knock Cristiano Ronaldo out of Champions League again
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor