Mbappé could miss out on PSG's game against Real Madrid
The French attacker will return to training next week but will be touch-and-go to make it in time for PSG's first game in the Champions League against Real Madrid.
PSG have released an injury update on Kylian Mbappé, Edinson Cavani and Julian Draxler and it seems Mbappé could miss PSG's trip to the Santiago Bernabéu in the first game of the group stages next week.
The French attacker will return to training next week but it's touch-and-go if he will be available for Thomas Tuchel after suffering a hamstring injury a month ago. PSG have been mired in an injury crisis with questions being asked within the club of their physical readiness.
Neymar is already suspended for his social media rant after the Manchester United game last year when they were awarded a late penalty, which Marcus Rashford blasted home to send the Ligue 1 champions out. He could, however, return at the weekend in the league with PSG ultras being warned not to bring anti-Neymar banners to the stadium.
Cavani could return, however, and while none of the injured party will make the Strasbourg game, the 32-year-old has put himself in a good position to play a role on Wednesday at the Bernabéu.
Mbappé has been linked with a move to Madrid in the past with Florentino Pérez saying they "like a French player and will go for him" at the general assembly during the week. That might have been Paul Pogba but the president of the club has long been an admirer of the 20-year-old.
Draxler and Thilo Kehrer are stilling undergoing treatment with no schedule as to when they are expected back.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia