Neymar available and ready for PSG return, says Tuchel
The Brazil superstar has yet to feature for the Ligue 1 champions this term, but the PSG boss says he is available to face Strasbourg - and the ultras.
Neymar is available for Paris Saint-Germain and ready to face Strasbourg on Saturday, coach Thomas Tuchel has confirmed.
Neymar has not played for PSG yet this season having been sidelined by injury and speculation over his future in the French capital.
He was a target for former club Barcelona during the transfer window but the LaLiga champions were unable to seal a deal with PSG.
Neymar then made his comeback from injury during the international break, featuring for Brazil in a pair of friendly matches against Colombia and Peru.
Neymar to fill Mbappé, Cavani void
Speaking at his pre-match news conference on Friday, Tuchel said Neymar is ready to be recalled into the PSG squad for Saturday's visit of Strasbourg.
"Yes, clearly yes, of course, now everything is clear, we know our group, I'm very happy, we have a lot of talent, we have Neymar in our group, we have nothing else in our head, Ney too, and he can focus on us.
"We miss Edi and Kylian, so he needs to get back and he's available tomorrow."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 9 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 9 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK... April 9
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 9 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m