Hazard, Jovic and Rodrygo in Real Madrid squad for Levante
The Belgian 'galáctico' and the Serbian striker could be set to link up for the first time, while midfield limitations leave Zidane short of options.
Real Madrid have confirmed their matchday squad for Saturday's game against Levante which kicks off at the Santiago Bernabéu at 13:00 local time. Following the international break, which has allowed time for some key players to recovery from injury, these men will be tasked with getting Zinedine Zidane's season back up and running following the two most recent draws.
Madrid squad for Levante visit
The main news of the squad is that Hazard, Jovic and Rodrygo have all been named. The Belgian and the Brazilian could well make their official debuts for Los Blancos, although the latter most likely from the bench. If the coach decides not to use the youngster at all, he will be available for Raúl to field in the evening game for Castilla.
Jovic is in despite having been deemed injured by his Serbian national team at the beginning of the week. The striker has, however, trained fine with the group and has a chance of starting alongside Benzema. For the first time, the strikeforce will have Hazard in support, and many fans are excited, and expectant, at that prospect.
In midfield, the decision for the French tactician is going to be easier than ever. Injuries to Isco, Modric and Valverde means there are only three named in the squad, namely, Casemiro, Kroos and James. It's another chance for the refocused Colombian.
Follow all the action from the Bernabéu live on AS English from midday CEST.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem