Eden Hazard makes his debut for Real Madrid against Levante
The Belgian made his LaLiga debut at the Bernabeu, coming on for Casemiro after 60 minutes.
Real Madrid's major summer signing Eden Hazard was on the bench for the LaLiga clash at the Bernabeu against Levante UD, but came on for Casemiro after 60 minutes, to make his competitive debut for his new club. Real Madrid, who were leading 3-0 at half-time, held on to win 3-2, with Hazard making little impact in his half hour on the pitch.
Hazard injured in pre-season
The Belgian has been recovering from injury that ruled him out of both international fixtures for his native Belgium as part of the Red Devils Euro 2020 campaign.
📝 Today's starting XI!— Real Madrid C.F. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 (@realmadriden) September 14, 2019
17. Lucas Vázquez
25. Vinicius Jr.
27. Rodrygo pic.twitter.com/Inl69BDcCh
Hazard suffered a hamstring muscular tear on August 16 and has been out of action since then. The absence from action during the international break appears to have helped him the Belgian heal fully as he eyes a starting place in the Madrid XI as they open their campaign away to PSG on Wednesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks for Roma full-back Spinazzola
- NBA Hornets' LaMelo Ball named NBA Rookie of the Year
- NBA playoffs 2021 "Underdog mentality" key to another Hawks stunner
- NBA playoffs 2021 Paul George carries Clippers to critical victory over Jazz
- TENNIS Nadal withdraws from Wimbledon and Olympics
- US NEWS How does the bipartisan infrastructure bill compare to Biden's American Jobs Plan?