Real Madrid: Mbappé junior in Spanish capital with PSG
Ethan Mbappé, the younger brother of the France international, is in Madrid to participate in a junior tournament with Paris Saint-Germain.
Ethan Mbappé, the younger brother of PSG star Kylian, is in Madrid this weekend participating in a junior tournament with the Ligue 1 giants’ junior side. While it is not the Mbappé Real Madrid fans want to see, it’s safe to assume there are more than a couple of scouts keeping tabs on the 13-year-old.
Mbappé junior is playing for PSG in the Madrid Football Cup, which consists of 32 teams made up of club and national sides including the USA, Japan, Denmark and Russia.
Unlike his brother, Ethan Mbappé is a midfielder and while PSG have been keen to avoid comparisons, interest in the youngster is unavoidable given the astronomical rise of Kylian, who remains a priority target for Real Madrid next summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Mallorca, Galatsaray, Barça "very difficult" games
- TRANSFER NEWS Rumour has it: Manchester United planning spending spree
- ENGLAND England loss a "wake-up call", accept Kane and Southgate
- MARTIN ODEGAARD SPEAKS TO AS Odegaard: Real Sociedad's on-loan Real Madrid man talks to AS
- ATHLETICS Eliud Kipchoge breaks two-hour barrier in the marathon: 1:59:40