Real Madrid: Mbappé junior in Spanish capital with PSG
Ethan Mbappé, the younger brother of the France international, is in Madrid to participate in a junior tournament with Paris Saint-Germain.
Ethan Mbappé, the younger brother of PSG star Kylian, is in Madrid this weekend participating in a junior tournament with the Ligue 1 giants’ junior side. While it is not the Mbappé Real Madrid fans want to see, it’s safe to assume there are more than a couple of scouts keeping tabs on the 13-year-old.
Mbappé junior is playing for PSG in the Madrid Football Cup, which consists of 32 teams made up of club and national sides including the USA, Japan, Denmark and Russia.
Unlike his brother, Ethan Mbappé is a midfielder and while PSG have been keen to avoid comparisons, interest in the youngster is unavoidable given the astronomical rise of Kylian, who remains a priority target for Real Madrid next summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar