Courtois annoyed with Hazard in Real Madrid’s win over Levante
The Belgian goalkeeper spoke after his side held on to beat Levante 3-2 at the Bernabéu.
Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois gave a flash interview at the end of his side’s 3-2 victory in LaLiga over Levante.
Nervy finish to the game for Real Madrid
At the break we were expecting to finish the game with a clean sheet. Sometimes when the first half goes so well you need to maintain the same dynamic, but we got worse as it went on. In the last 15 minutes we had to hold on for the victory, we couldn’t drop any more points here.
Feeble second half
If we’d kept going [like the first half] it was a game to win 5-0 or 6-0, with every respect. They changed their system, they put four or five up front and were really dangerous.
Champions League distraction
There’s a lot of days to rest before Wednesday. We’re really excited about it, but I don’t think it’s got anything to do with it. Maybe some were affected because of the travel with their national teams.
Eden showed what he can do in the move where we nearly scored: relaxed on the ball, able to set people up… I was annoyed at him a couple of times, because he tried to back heel it and gave it away. Vinicius had a good game today, let’s see if he can get a goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola "100 percent" behind City after Champions League ban
- BARCELONA Messi on Barcelona social media scandal: "It's a strange subject"
- VAR Wenger VAR offside proposal ruled out by IFAB for now
- MANCHESTER UNITED Van Persie: Man Utd can't keep changing coaches, give Solskjaer time