Gary Neville: "Weirdest thing I ever signed? The Valencia contract"
The former coach and now television pundit offered a quick Q&A session via Twitter with his answer about the LaLiga club arresting.
Gary Neville offered a brief Q&A session on Sunday evening for his Twitter followers with many of the questions focusing on the English Premier League.
Upon being asked: What was the weirdest thing Neville had been asked to sign the former Manchester United player claimed: The Valencia contract.
Neville has always been frank in recognising that signing the deal with the Spanish league club was an error and his motivation to do so was his friendship with club owner Peter Lim. The former player arrived in the city with little or no coaching experience and was unable to speak Spanish.
All eyes have been focused again on the LaLiga club this week following the surprise sacking Marcelino Garcia Toral this week and the Asturian coach being replaced with former Spain U-21 manager Albert Celades.
Te recomendamos en English
- GALATASARAY 0-REAL MADRID 1 Zidane: "There's never an easy week at Real Madrid"
- GALATASARAY 0 - 1 REAL MADRID Marcelo says Real Madrid unlucky not to score two or three against Galatasaray
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Liverpool stars deserve Ballon d'Or nominations, says Klopp
- ATLÉTICO 1-0 BAYER LEVERKUSEN Simeone: "Aragonés, Caminero, Kiko... we've all been whistled"
- MANCHESTER CITY Rodri pulls up as Manchester City battle Atalanta
- Barcelona are not treating Slavia Prague lightly, insists Valverde