Gary Neville: "Weirdest thing I ever signed? The Valencia contract"
The former coach and now television pundit offered a quick Q&A session via Twitter with his answer about the LaLiga club arresting.
Gary Neville offered a brief Q&A session on Sunday evening for his Twitter followers with many of the questions focusing on the English Premier League.
Upon being asked: What was the weirdest thing Neville had been asked to sign the former Manchester United player claimed: The Valencia contract.
Neville has always been frank in recognising that signing the deal with the Spanish league club was an error and his motivation to do so was his friendship with club owner Peter Lim. The former player arrived in the city with little or no coaching experience and was unable to speak Spanish.
All eyes have been focused again on the LaLiga club this week following the surprise sacking Marcelino Garcia Toral this week and the Asturian coach being replaced with former Spain U-21 manager Albert Celades.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker