Umtiti's house burgled during Barcelona-Valencia LaLiga game
A group of four individuals broke into the French player's residence in the Esplugues de Llobregat area of the city on Saturday night.
A group of individuals broke into FC Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti's house in Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) at around midnight on Saturday claim Catalan media outlet La Vanguardia.
Local police were called to the residence after receiving reports of break-in and the matter is now being handled by Catalan police, los Mossos d'Esquadra.
Accoring to La Vanguardia, witnesses observed four masked individuals enter the premises taking advantage that the player was in attendance at Camp Nou where his Barcelona side were in LaLiga action against Valencia.
Both Luis Suarez and former Barcelona star Philippe Coutinho have also had their houses burgled whilst on duty for the club over the past two years.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona's squad redesign needs to start taking shape now
- International football Zlatan facing possible FIFA ban over links to Malta betting firm
- Manchester United Solskjaer suggests Old Trafford banners to blame for home form
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Pfizer, Moderna and J&J/Janssen: who can get each, side effects, doses
- US Policing Why were no charges brought against the police officer who shot Jacob Blake?
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes