Umtiti's house burgled during Barcelona-Valencia LaLiga game
A group of four individuals broke into the French player's residence in the Esplugues de Llobregat area of the city on Saturday night.
A group of individuals broke into FC Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti's house in Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) at around midnight on Saturday claim Catalan media outlet La Vanguardia.
Local police were called to the residence after receiving reports of break-in and the matter is now being handled by Catalan police, los Mossos d'Esquadra.
Accoring to La Vanguardia, witnesses observed four masked individuals enter the premises taking advantage that the player was in attendance at Camp Nou where his Barcelona side were in LaLiga action against Valencia.
Both Luis Suarez and former Barcelona star Philippe Coutinho have also had their houses burgled whilst on duty for the club over the past two years.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"