Liverpool stars Mané, Salah have "reconciled" after Burnley spat
The spat between Liverpool stars Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané is over, according to the latter, who has "reconciled" with his team-mate.
Sadio Mané insists his issue with Mohamed Salah has been forgotten and the Senegal forward has reconciled with his fellow Liverpool star.
Mané did not hide his anger at Salah when he was taken off in Liverpool's 3-0 win over Burnley prior to the international break, with the Egyptian having failed to play his team-mate in for a great chance moments earlier.
Liverpool returned to action in style on Saturday, taking a five-point lead at the top of the Premier League thanks to their 3-1 win over Newcastle United – Mané scoring twice in the first half before Salah rounded things off.
"With Salah? It's forgotten"
Mané has now affirmed there is no problem between himself and Salah, who shared the Premier League golden boot with Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang last season.
"With Salah? It's forgotten," Mané told Canal+.
"These are things that happen in football. Sometimes you have to say things face to face. Sometimes it happens that I am not given the pass.
"But we have reconciled and become the good friends we were before."
Salah had previously laughed off the spat on Twitter, using a viral video of two toddlers running to one another and hugging, with his and Mané's heads superimposed on the children.
Mané and Salah are both on four Premier League goals so far this campaign and are likely to feature when Jürgen Klopp's side start the defence of their Champions League title against Napoli on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?