Coutinho: "Bayern is more of a close-knit family than my previous clubs"
The Brazilian player was interviewed by Sky Sports and spoke about adapting to life in Munich. He took advantage to criticize Barcelona.
Phillippe Coutinho is back enjoying his football - with Bayern Munich. The Brazilian forward, who is on loan from Barcelona for the rest of the season, is gradually adapting to Niko Kovac's side, and says he already feels right at home. In an interview with Sky Sports, Coutinho was full of positive things to say about the German club and compared it to his previous clubs, Barcelona and Liverpool.
Settling in at Bayern: "In the first few days I got to meet my new team mates and the coach and was shown around the club. Every day I feel a little better and I'm very happy".
The Bayern family
Comparing clubs: "Bayern is more of a close-knit family compared to my previous clubs. I know Liverpool's a bit like that too, but here even more so".
Feeling close to the people: "I think that's really good. The fans have been brilliant with me and it's great to feel that positive energy. I've signed lots of autographs and I hope I haven't left anyone out".
Relationship with Thiago: "He helped me a lot in the first few weeks. He's Brazilian (hispano-Brazilian to be exact) and speaks Portuguese. That's a big help for me - especially when I have to communicate. German is a very difficult languiage but I hope to learn a bit".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early