Erling Haland makes history with his Champions League hat-trick
The Salzburg striker, on his Champions League debut at 19 years old, hit three goals in the first half against Genk.
Erling Braut Harland made his debut in the Champions League this evening, Tuesday, for Salzburg against Genk and went straight into the record books, becoming the first ever player to score a hat-trick in the first half in a match in the tournament. Harland bagged his goals in the 2nd, 34th and 45th minutes.
Harland banging them in for fun
Harland is in superb form in front of goal, having scored 17 in nine matches. His hat-trick against Genk is his fourth this season.
The Norwegian striker is the son of former Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester City player Alf-Inge Haland. In the last Under-20 World Cup Erling Haland scoed nine goals in a single match, against Honduras.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays