Erling Haland makes history with his Champions League hat-trick
The Salzburg striker, on his Champions League debut at 19 years old, hit three goals in the first half against Genk.
Erling Braut Harland made his debut in the Champions League this evening, Tuesday, for Salzburg against Genk and went straight into the record books, becoming the first ever player to score a hat-trick in the first half in a match in the tournament. Harland bagged his goals in the 2nd, 34th and 45th minutes.
Harland banging them in for fun
Harland is in superb form in front of goal, having scored 17 in nine matches. His hat-trick against Genk is his fourth this season.
The Norwegian striker is the son of former Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester City player Alf-Inge Haland. In the last Under-20 World Cup Erling Haland scoed nine goals in a single match, against Honduras.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Getafe: how and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Liverpool preview
- Bundesliga Rummenigge: Timing has never been right for Bayern to target Klopp
- CSL Delayed Chinese Super League season to kick off on July 25
- LALIGA Atlético boss Simeone speechless after Griezmann's brief Barça cameo
- Ligue 1 Rennes won't accept €80m from Madrid for Camavinga – Maurice