Ronaldo: sex with Georgina better than best-ever goal
Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo said scoring his favourite-ever goal was not better than sex with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez.
Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed sex with model girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is superior to the best goal of his glittering football career.
Speaking in an interview on ITV, Ronaldo was asked about a spectacular overhead kick he scored against Juventus for Real Madrid in April 2018.
The 34-year-old agreed it was the best goal of his career, but it still did not match a night between the sheets with 25-year-old Rodriguez.
Ronaldo: I tried to score this goal for over
"No, not [when compared] with my Geo, no!" Ronaldo said as he laughed at the question.
"I tried to score this goal for many, many years. I had scored 700-odd goals but I hadn't done this. I thought 'finally I had scored a bicycle, the beautiful jumping'.
"The way I had done against Gianluigi Buffon, against Juventus, in the Champions League. It was a beautiful goal."
Ronaldo: I open my hear to Georgina
Ronaldo spoke about how it was "love at first sight" with Spaniard Rodriguez, who he first encountered at a Gucci shop.
"Geo's the mum of my kids, and I'm so passionate for her, you know. It's great," explained the Juventus forward.
"Geo, is, you know, part of me. She helped me so much. Of course, I'm in love for her.
"She's my friend. We have conversations, I open the heart for her, she open the heart for me."
When pressed by Morgan on whether he would soon marry Rodriguez, Ronaldo added: "One day. No, we'll be [married] one day, for sure.
"It's my mum's dream as well. So, one day. Why not?"
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays