Barça, Madrid and Liverpool eyeing Napoli's Fabián
We round up the front and back pages across Europe, as Wednesday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
There could be a fight to prise Fabián Ruiz from Napoli.
Fabián has established himself as one of Europe's premier midfielders and the Spaniard is reportedly attracting interest.
Two LaLiga giants and the Champions League holders are said to be eyeing Fabián.
Three-way battle for Fabián
Barcelona, Real Madrid and Liverpool are chasing Napoli star Fabián Ruiz, according to the Daily Mail.
Fabián swapped Real Betis for Napoli in 2018 and the Spain international has quickly become one of Europe's most sought-after midfielders.
Now three of the biggest clubs in the world are reportedly eyeing the 23-year-old.
- The Sun reports Manchester United are preparing a January move for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson. The Red Devils have limited options up front following the departures of Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez. Wilson, who has already scored three goals this season, fits the bill at Old Trafford as manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eyes talented English players.
- Juventus, Liverpool and Manchester City are all interested in Real Madrid playmaker Isco, claims Calciomercato.
- Barcelona are set to offer 16-year-old sensation Ansu Fati a new five-year deal to fend off interest from European rivals, claims the Daily Mail.
Three clubs want Isco https://t.co/0iqYVrBaBA— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) September 17, 2019
- League One side Southend United want to hire former Celtic, Barca and Manchester United striker Henrik Larsson as their manager, says the Daily Mail. Southend are second bottom in the league after eight games, while Larsson was last in charge of Helsingborg before quitting in August.
- According to Globo Esporte, Flamengo are negotiating to bring Fredy Guarín to the club. The 33-year-old former Inter midfielder is a free agent after leaving Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020