Cristiano: "There are only four people in the world who I trust"
The 34-year-old striker spoke to English journalist Piers Morgan as part of an interview for UK television network ITV.
Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to English journalist Piers Morgan in an interview aired on the Good Morning Britain (ITV) show where he offered a frank and open view of his personal and professional life.
One of the more poignant moments of the interview centred on the Madeira born striker analysing the recent rape allegation case stating: "I remember being at home once with my girlfriend when a television show was saying Cristiano this and that, I heard my children coming down the stairs and had to switch the station as I felt a sense of embarrassment and didn't want to see their father being spoken badly of. It made me feel terrible", confessed the striker.
Question of trust
Cristiano added that the episode has led him to trust few people where he added: "I would say four people, 100 per cent trust, just four people. I have very close friends, family, but who I trust 100 per cent, it's maybe four. I won't say who they are but it's sufficient for me", claimed the Juventus forward.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid