CD Tacon sign Germany international Babett Peter
The Madrid-based club complete their 11th signing ahead of the 2019/20 season. The German player rescinded her contract by mutual consent with Wolfsburg.
Babett Peter is CD Tacon's latest signing. The Madrid-based club announced the arrival of the German defender via their social media accounts this afternoon. The player rescinded her contract with Wolfsburg by mutual consent to be able to join the Spanish outfit.
Babbett, 31, has been brought in to strengthen Tacon's defence. She enjoyed a hugely successful career in her homeland in which she has won practically every honour during spells at Wolfsburg, Leizpig, Turbine Postman and Frankfurt. She has also been capped 118 times at full international level by Germany and was part of the team that was crowned world and European champions as well as picking up the gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Peter could make her debut for Tacon in Sunday's midday meeting with Logroño, when the Madrileñas will be aiming for their second win of the season after beating Sporting de Huelva 3-0 last week with goals from Jakobsson, Martínez and Asllani.
With this latest signing, Tacon complete a defence with Daiane, Samara, Esther, Martín, Ohale, Suárez and Portolés.
CD Tacon will become Real Madrid's new Women's team as from next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Phil Neville is one step closer to becoming new Inter Miami head coach
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks New stimulus check: will be there a third round of payments?
- LIGA MX Former Houston Astros general manager looking to buy a Liga MX club
- US NEWS What have Republicans said about the new American Rescue Plan?
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- NFL PLAYOFFS Johnson shines for Bills as defence gets praise