Barcelona launch for new Leo Messi fashion brand
The Argentine and Barça player launched his own clothing range in the Paseo de Gracia area in the heart of the Catalan capital.
Fans of Argentina and Barcelona player Lionel Messi can now wear clothes inspired by the Rosario born striker after the launch of The Messi Store.
The Santa Eulalia store in the heart of the Catalan Capital was the venue for the launch where the player, along with his sister Maria Sol Messi (brand manager) and creative director of the project Ginny Hilfiger showcased some of the items that are available in the current catalogue.
Messi's brand claims to: "specialise in creating quality clothes that boast a sporty edge for everyday life. Our chief brand goal is to extend the core of Leo’s values, vision, and sportsmanship from the pitch to the apparel."
The website for the Messi Store is operative with items available for purchase as of September 20th.
Te recomendamos en English
- DIEGO MARADONA Maradona's inheritance: the fortune includes houses and cars
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in Opta stats: Barcelona go for five in a row, Ronaldo after another record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho optimistic over Kane return for Arsenal
- ARSENAL Arteta confident goals will come for Arsenal
- US NEWS US Elections: Georgia elections official tells Trump to stop inspiring violence
- US congress What has Congress said about the government shutdown deadline?