Barcelona launch for new Leo Messi fashion brand
The Argentine and Barça player launched his own clothing range in the Paseo de Gracia area in the heart of the Catalan capital.
Fans of Argentina and Barcelona player Lionel Messi can now wear clothes inspired by the Rosario born striker after the launch of The Messi Store.
The Santa Eulalia store in the heart of the Catalan Capital was the venue for the launch where the player, along with his sister Maria Sol Messi (brand manager) and creative director of the project Ginny Hilfiger showcased some of the items that are available in the current catalogue.
Messi's brand claims to: "specialise in creating quality clothes that boast a sporty edge for everyday life. Our chief brand goal is to extend the core of Leo’s values, vision, and sportsmanship from the pitch to the apparel."
The website for the Messi Store is operative with items available for purchase as of September 20th.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Mallorca, Galatsaray, Barça "very difficult" games
- TRANSFER NEWS Rumour has it: Manchester United planning spending spree
- ENGLAND England loss a "wake-up call", accept Kane and Southgate
- MARTIN ODEGAARD SPEAKS TO AS Odegaard: Real Sociedad's on-loan Real Madrid man talks to AS
- ATHLETICS Eliud Kipchoge breaks two-hour barrier in the marathon: 1:59:40