Barcelona launch for new Leo Messi fashion brand
The Argentine and Barça player launched his own clothing range in the Paseo de Gracia area in the heart of the Catalan capital.
Fans of Argentina and Barcelona player Lionel Messi can now wear clothes inspired by the Rosario born striker after the launch of The Messi Store.
The Santa Eulalia store in the heart of the Catalan Capital was the venue for the launch where the player, along with his sister Maria Sol Messi (brand manager) and creative director of the project Ginny Hilfiger showcased some of the items that are available in the current catalogue.
Messi's brand claims to: "specialise in creating quality clothes that boast a sporty edge for everyday life. Our chief brand goal is to extend the core of Leo’s values, vision, and sportsmanship from the pitch to the apparel."
The website for the Messi Store is operative with items available for purchase as of September 20th.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Man City: Foden, not Kane, the best youngster I've seen - Walker
- Klopp laments 'not a good day' for football after Man City's CAS success
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: is it possible to get an extension until 15 October?
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: tips on how to pay online before 15 July deadline
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news