Barcelona launch for new Leo Messi fashion brand
The Argentine and Barça player launched his own clothing range in the Paseo de Gracia area in the heart of the Catalan capital.
Fans of Argentina and Barcelona player Lionel Messi can now wear clothes inspired by the Rosario born striker after the launch of The Messi Store.
The Santa Eulalia store in the heart of the Catalan Capital was the venue for the launch where the player, along with his sister Maria Sol Messi (brand manager) and creative director of the project Ginny Hilfiger showcased some of the items that are available in the current catalogue.
Messi's brand claims to: "specialise in creating quality clothes that boast a sporty edge for everyday life. Our chief brand goal is to extend the core of Leo’s values, vision, and sportsmanship from the pitch to the apparel."
The website for the Messi Store is operative with items available for purchase as of September 20th.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments