Paul Pogba spends 17,000 euros on guard dog for protection
Manchester United's French midfielder has purchased a new pet amid abuse and threats from fans on his performances and exit reports.
Paul Pogba has been in the media spotlight for a number of months. His constant controversies since making the move to Manchester United, through the Mourinho battles, his perceived lack of effort on the field, and his rumoured desire to leave for Real Madrid, have made his relationship with the fans sometimes less than positive.
Pogba buys a guard dog
At times, fans of the club - just like most others - can lose control of their emotions and this was seen on numerous occasions with the player being shouted at and abused following a bad performance. Others went further, with threats and attempts to attack him. For this reason, the French international has decided to protect himself.
Pogba contacted Chaperone K9, a specialist security company, to buy a guard dog. He then acquired a rottweiler, paying 15,000 pounds (around 17,000 euros) for his new pet. The company also supplied watchdogs two other players of the team, Marcus Rashford and Phil Jones, with guard dogs.
The Manchester United midfielder will hopefully now sleep more peacefully at night...
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Butragueño: "Everyone knows what Zidane means to us"
- SCOTLAND Rafa Benítez linked to Celtic job, on his return to Europe
- OLYMPIC GAMES Rapinoe: "I'd be 'devastated if the Tokyo Olympics are cancelled"
- UFC Khabib tells Dana White: "I'm so many levels above these guys"
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor hits back at critical Khabib after Poirier loss
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, who will get and when to expect it