Champions League final: 2021, 2022 and 2023 venues named
Venues in St Petersburg, Munich and London have been selected by UEFA for the 2021, 2022 and 2023 Champions League finals.
UEFA has announced Saint Petersburg's Gazprom Arena, Munich's Allianz Arena and London's Wembley as the Champions League final venues from 2021 to 2023.
The governing body confirmed the allocation of the locations following a meeting in the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana on Tuesday.
The 2021 showpiece will be at Zenit's 68,000-capacity Gazprom Arena, making it the second time Russia has hosted a Champions League final following the 2008 clash between Manchester United and Chelsea at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow.
Germany will stage the 2022 climax at Bayern Munich's Allianz Arena, which holds 75,000 spectators, having hosted the final when Chelsea beat the Bavarian giants on penalties in 2012.
Will be eighth time Wembley has hosted showpiece event
Wembley is the location picked for the 2023 Champions League edition – the eighth time the venue will have staged European club football's showpiece contest.
The old Wembley hosted the finals of the European Cup in 1963, 1968, 1971, 1978 and 1992, before England's national stadium was rebuilt and staged the Champions League's conclusion in 2011 and 2013.
2021 Europa League final given to Seville
UEFA also announced the 2021 Europa League final will be held in Spain and hosted at Sevilla's Ramon Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020