PSG hopeful of Neymar extension rumour has it
From want-away star to long-term asset? Neymar is reportedly in talks to prolong his stay in the French capital.
After requesting a move away from Paris Saint-Germain, who would have thought Neymar could be in line to sign a contract extension?
Neymar was determined to return to LaLiga champions Barcelona but a deal did not materialise prior to the transfer window closing.
Now, his long-term future could be in Paris…
TOP STORY - PSG HOPEFUL OF EXTENDING NEYMAR CONTRACT
Paris Saint-Germain are hopeful of signing superstar Neymar to a new contract, reports Le10Sport.
LaLiga champions Barcelona were in talks to re-sign Neymar from PSG after the Brazilian's world-record, 222-million-euro transfer in 2017, but an agreement could not be reached.
Neymar, though, has reportedly held talks with PSG over extending his contract in the French capital.
- The Sun says Manchester United will target Juventus veteran Mario Mandzukic in January. The 33-year-old Croatian was linked with a move to Old Trafford before the window shut. But with United facing a crisis following injuries to Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial after Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sánchez's exits, the Red Devils are believed to be weighing up Mandzukic.
- AC Milan turned down the chance to sign Chelsea sensation Tammy Abraham, according to Tuttomercatoweb. The 21-year-old has already scored seven Premier League goals this season. However, Milan reportedly pulled the plug on the deal due to his apparent inexperience at the top level.
- United and Juventus are reportedly scouting Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali. According to Gazzetta dello Sport, a United scout was in attendance for Tuesday's Serie A clash between Brescia and Juve. Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund are also reportedly eyeing the 19-year-old.
- Napoli are in talks with centre-back Nikola Maksimovic over a new long-term contract, reports Corriere dello Sport.
- Sky Sports claims Atlético Madrid are tracking Boca Juniors sensation Agustín Almendra. LaLiga rivals Sevilla and Valencia have also reportedly inquired about the 19-year-old.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- United States Who is investigating Donald Trump's companies over fraud?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Valencia star Ferrán Torres
- European football Champions League and Europa League return: where is it happening and how will it work?
- Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus