Rodrygo fastest Real Madrid debut scorer since Ronaldo
The Brazilian was one the field for all of 93 seconds before striking to end the game as a contest with a lovely effort but Ronaldo still owns the Real Madrid record.
Rodrygo Goes was left in limbo at the weekend. He was not selected to play for Raúl's Real Madrid Castilla as he awaited news of Zinedine Zidane's squad to play Sevilla. He was also left out of that squad as Zidane opted for more experience on the bench.
He would have to wait until Wednesday night for his debut when Zidane opted for Plan B against Osasuna at the Santiago Bernabéu. He will be a main component in Plan A if he continues the way he started though.
1 - Rodrygo Goes is the fastest player to score his first LaLiga goal for Real Madrid (93 seconds) since Ronaldo Nazário in 2002 (62). Impact. pic.twitter.com/EknwWdo0oi— OptaJose (@OptaJose) September 25, 2019
After 93 seconds, he cut inside and sent the ball past Diego Martinez in Osasuna's goal to become the quickest debutant goal scorer since Ronaldo came on against Alavés, took the ball down from a Roberto Carlos pass and buried it after 62 seconds.
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears