Rodrygo fastest Real Madrid debut scorer since Ronaldo
The Brazilian was one the field for all of 93 seconds before striking to end the game as a contest with a lovely effort but Ronaldo still owns the Real Madrid record.
Rodrygo Goes was left in limbo at the weekend. He was not selected to play for Raúl's Real Madrid Castilla as he awaited news of Zinedine Zidane's squad to play Sevilla. He was also left out of that squad as Zidane opted for more experience on the bench.
He would have to wait until Wednesday night for his debut when Zidane opted for Plan B against Osasuna at the Santiago Bernabéu. He will be a main component in Plan A if he continues the way he started though.
1 - Rodrygo Goes is the fastest player to score his first LaLiga goal for Real Madrid (93 seconds) since Ronaldo Nazário in 2002 (62). Impact. pic.twitter.com/EknwWdo0oi— OptaJose (@OptaJose) September 25, 2019
After 93 seconds, he cut inside and sent the ball past Diego Martinez in Osasuna's goal to become the quickest debutant goal scorer since Ronaldo came on against Alavés, took the ball down from a Roberto Carlos pass and buried it after 62 seconds.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United