Rodrygo fastest Real Madrid debut scorer since Ronaldo
The Brazilian was one the field for all of 93 seconds before striking to end the game as a contest with a lovely effort but Ronaldo still owns the Real Madrid record.
Rodrygo Goes was left in limbo at the weekend. He was not selected to play for Raúl's Real Madrid Castilla as he awaited news of Zinedine Zidane's squad to play Sevilla. He was also left out of that squad as Zidane opted for more experience on the bench.
He would have to wait until Wednesday night for his debut when Zidane opted for Plan B against Osasuna at the Santiago Bernabéu. He will be a main component in Plan A if he continues the way he started though.
1 - Rodrygo Goes is the fastest player to score his first LaLiga goal for Real Madrid (93 seconds) since Ronaldo Nazário in 2002 (62). Impact. pic.twitter.com/EknwWdo0oi— OptaJose (@OptaJose) September 25, 2019
After 93 seconds, he cut inside and sent the ball past Diego Martinez in Osasuna's goal to become the quickest debutant goal scorer since Ronaldo came on against Alavés, took the ball down from a Roberto Carlos pass and buried it after 62 seconds.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- Beirut explosion Beirut explosion: latest news live from Lebanon
- Beirut Explosion Seven-year-old ammonium nitrate shipment possibly caused Beirut explosion
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal make 55 redundancies as huge player investment targeted
- FC Barcelona "Messi says he wants to finish career at Barcelona" - Bartomeu