Rodrygo fastest Real Madrid debut scorer since Ronaldo
The Brazilian was one the field for all of 93 seconds before striking to end the game as a contest with a lovely effort but Ronaldo still owns the Real Madrid record.
Rodrygo Goes was left in limbo at the weekend. He was not selected to play for Raúl's Real Madrid Castilla as he awaited news of Zinedine Zidane's squad to play Sevilla. He was also left out of that squad as Zidane opted for more experience on the bench.
He would have to wait until Wednesday night for his debut when Zidane opted for Plan B against Osasuna at the Santiago Bernabéu. He will be a main component in Plan A if he continues the way he started though.
1 - Rodrygo Goes is the fastest player to score his first LaLiga goal for Real Madrid (93 seconds) since Ronaldo Nazário in 2002 (62). Impact. pic.twitter.com/EknwWdo0oi— OptaJose (@OptaJose) September 25, 2019
After 93 seconds, he cut inside and sent the ball past Diego Martinez in Osasuna's goal to become the quickest debutant goal scorer since Ronaldo came on against Alavés, took the ball down from a Roberto Carlos pass and buried it after 62 seconds.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Nintendo Direct conference & Treehouse at E3 2021: times, stream online, and how to watch
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Coronavirus US: Pfizer vs Moderna vaccine side effects
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why are Olympics named like that? Origin and meaning
- US News IRS delays: Is identity theft delaying stimulus checks and tax refunds?
- US News How have vaccine lotteries impacted vaccination rates?
- Copa America Who won the last Copa America and which country has the most titles?