Carles Pérez renews with Barcelona till 2022
The young striker has found himself a place in Valverde's first team and has put pen to paper on a contract that contains a €100-million buy-out clause.
FC Barcelona announced on Friday the contract extension of young forward Carles Pérez, on a new three year deal.
New hope Perez extends
Perez was in the last year of his contract but has committed his future to the Camp Nou club through to 2022. The professional contract that he signed just over a year ago included a buy-out clause of 100 million euros, and this has been maintained.
We’re extending Carles Pérez’s contract by two years. We’re also reinforcing our ties to a player from La Masia. Congratulations, Carles! pic.twitter.com/ngTAkwu42q— Josep Maria Bartomeu (@jmbartomeu) September 27, 2019
Injuries to fellow attackers Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez and Ousmane Dembélé have led to more opportunities for the 21-year-old this season. He has made five LaLiga appearances and scored his first Barcelona goal in the 5-2 rout of Real Betis.
Barcelona, seeking a third consecutive title under Ernesto Valverde, are sixth in the LaLiga table after a 2-1 win over Villarreal last time out.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?