Alexis Sánchez hits 21-minute brace in first Inter start
Antonio Conte made a host of changes for the game against Sampdoria, with Alexis Sánchez and Lautaro Martinez starting in attack.
Alexis Sánchez was handed his first start for Inter in their Serie A clash with Sampdoria on Saturday and took no time to show what the Milanese fans can look forward to.
Sánchez at the Inter double quick smart
Sanchez joined Inter on a season-long loan from Manchester United last month but had managed a combined total of just 17 minutes in two substitute appearances.
He lined up alongside Lautaro Martinez in attack, with Romelu Lukaku dropping to the bench, and scored his first goal for the club on 19 minutes. Just two minutes later the Chilean had his brace.
What a debut!— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) September 28, 2019
Alexis Sanchez first 20 minutes as a starter with Inter and he already scored a brace!
Antonio Conte - who said he would return Sánchez to his best - made a host of changes from the side that beat Lazio in midweek, with Alessandro Bastoni, Antonio Candreva, Roberto Gagliardini, Stefano Sensi and Kwadwo Asamoah all coming into the starting XI.
Te recomendamos en English
- DISNEY+ Star Wars The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- 2020 US ELECTIONS US elections: What's Trump's plan to deal with Coronavirus?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how could mail voting affect the result?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: is it mandatory to vote and can I be fined?
- US Election 2020 What's Trump's plan to improve the economy, provide stimulus and lower unemployment?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: could it be higher than $1,200?