Casemiro's house burgled while he was playing in the derby
Burglars entered the Real Madrid midfielder's house while his family were inside although none were harmed. Casemiro left the stadium with police.
Bad news for Casemiro. After taking part in last night's derby at the Wanda Metropolitano, the Real Madrid midfielder was told that his house had been burgled while he was playing in the Madrid derby, El Chiringuito reported.
Casemiro's family were at home when the burglars entered but were unharmed. The player was told about the robbery on the final whistle and left the Wanda Metropolitano escorted by police who accompanied him to his house then to the station to make a statement.
He isn't the first player to have had their home ransacked while playing a match. Other victims include Piqué, Jordi Alba, Arthur and Joaquín, who all suffered similar misfortunes.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID James rates his figures at Real Madrid: "Not too bad!"
- SERIE A Luis Alberto signs new five-year deal with Lazio
- US ELECTION The Biden-Trump debate: what is the format and what topics will be covered?
- FIFA 21 FIFA 21 Web App: when will it be released?
- TRANSFER MARKET Jorge Mendes strikes it rich in Covid crisis transfer market
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane approves Jovic loan; Roma and Inter Milan keen on taking the striker