Casemiro's house burgled while he was playing in the derby
Burglars entered the Real Madrid midfielder's house while his family were inside although none were harmed. Casemiro left the stadium with police.
Bad news for Casemiro. After taking part in last night's derby at the Wanda Metropolitano, the Real Madrid midfielder was told that his house had been burgled while he was playing in the Madrid derby, El Chiringuito reported.
Casemiro's family were at home when the burglars entered but were unharmed. The player was told about the robbery on the final whistle and left the Wanda Metropolitano escorted by police who accompanied him to his house then to the station to make a statement.
He isn't the first player to have had their home ransacked while playing a match. Other victims include Piqué, Jordi Alba, Arthur and Joaquín, who all suffered similar misfortunes.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Liverpool, United, Cheslea, City, Palace...
- QATAR 2022 Infantino rules out the idea of Qatar 2022 without fans
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Benzema overtakes Messi and Xavi to pull level with Guardiola
- BARCELONA 1 - 3 REAL MADRID Cristiano Ronaldo reacts to Real Madrid's Clásico win
- MLB Rays draw level in World Series after thrilling walk-off win over Dodgers
- UFC UFC: Adesanya-Whittaker rematch 'makes the most sense'