Kabakov to referee Real Madrid-Brugge in Champions League
Bulgarian official Georgi Kabakov will take control at the Santiago Bernabéu on Tuesday night while Israeli Oren Grinfeld is handed Atlético tie in Moscow.
Bulgarian official Georgi Kabakov will take control of the Champions League clash on Tuesday between Real Madrid and Club at the Santiago Bernabéu, UEFA have confirmed.
Kabakov whistles in Madrid
Zinedine Zidane has seen an upturn in form since the last European outing against PSG - that Parisien debacle - and will expect all three points in their first home game of the competition's group stage. The 33-year old has been put in charge of the tie, which will be his first in the Champions League since Valencia's 2-1 win over Man Utd last December.
Across in Moscow, Atlético Madrid will face Lokomotiv under the stewardship of Israelí referee Oren Grinfeld. The 38-year old was also in the middle for Basaksehir vs Olympiacos in the third round of qualifying games and had two appearances in last season's group games, including Real Madrid's home win over Viktoria Plzen.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Edinson Cavani apologises for social media post
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- LIGA MX Paul Aguilar will play in Major League Soccer next year
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022
- US Election 2020 US Election: when is the electoral college vote?
- FORTNITE Fortnite Galactus Live Event: date and times