UEFA Women's Champions League last 16 draw
The draw for the Women's Champions League round of 16 was made on Monday with the likes of Lyon, Man City, Barcelona and Atlético learning their fate.
The UEFA Women's Champions League Last 16 draw was made on Monday as the eight seeded teams were matched to those that were undseeded. One stand out tie grabbed the attention as Manchester City and Atlético Madrid were pitted against each other again. Last season Atleti knocked out the English side in the round of 32.
Women's UCL: The road to Vienna 2020
Lyon have a stunning hold on this tournament, being an ever-present since its inception 11 years ago. The French giants have won the last four editions of the UWCL and six in total. When they play their first leg against Danish side Fortuna Hjørring, it will be their 100th in the Champions League, something no other club has done. Here are all the fixtures for the Last 16.
Women's UCL Last 16 fixtures
|MANCHESTER CITY||ATLÉTICO MADRID|
The final of the 2019/20 competition will be held in the Austrian capital next May, although there is still plenty of work to be done to reach it. Here are how and when the rounds will be played, as well as information on the next draw.
Round of 16: 16/17 & 30/31 October 2019
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 8 November 2019, Nyon
Quarter-finals: 24/25 March & 1/2 April 2020
Semi-finals: 25/26 April & 2/3 May 2020
Final (Viola Park, Vienna): 24 May 2020 (where VAR will be used)
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Why is Sergio Ramos not in Spain squad?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in European Championship? Monday 14 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen thanks life-savers and vows to understand what caused cardiac arrest
- Copa America Brazil's Tite hails Neymar but stops short of Ronaldo and Romario comparisons
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- US NEWS G7 summit recap: what did Joe Biden say about meeting Queen Elizabeth?