UEFA Women's Champions League last 16 draw
The draw for the Women's Champions League round of 16 was made on Monday with the likes of Lyon, Man City, Barcelona and Atlético learning their fate.
The UEFA Women's Champions League Last 16 draw was made on Monday as the eight seeded teams were matched to those that were undseeded. One stand out tie grabbed the attention as Manchester City and Atlético Madrid were pitted against each other again. Last season Atleti knocked out the English side in the round of 32.
Women's UCL: The road to Vienna 2020
Lyon have a stunning hold on this tournament, being an ever-present since its inception 11 years ago. The French giants have won the last four editions of the UWCL and six in total. When they play their first leg against Danish side Fortuna Hjørring, it will be their 100th in the Champions League, something no other club has done. Here are all the fixtures for the Last 16.
Women's UCL Last 16 fixtures
|MANCHESTER CITY||ATLÉTICO MADRID|
The final of the 2019/20 competition will be held in the Austrian capital next May, although there is still plenty of work to be done to reach it. Here are how and when the rounds will be played, as well as information on the next draw.
Round of 16: 16/17 & 30/31 October 2019
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 8 November 2019, Nyon
Quarter-finals: 24/25 March & 1/2 April 2020
Semi-finals: 25/26 April & 2/3 May 2020
Final (Viola Park, Vienna): 24 May 2020 (where VAR will be used)
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: Tottenham still "trying" to sign players
- REAL MADRID Zidane on Bale, Hazard, Odegaard, Betis, new signings...
- LIVERPOOL Klopp happy to support EFL clubs: “People in a better position should help others”